Friday, January 13, 2012


I don’t know about you, but so far, 2012 is proving to be quite an INCREDIBLE year! It’s like the dust has settled and the mission for us all is so very clear. It’s time to wake up to our purpose and finally, USE our gifts! It’s time to share what we came here to do…without fear or doubt.

For me personally, I feel like I just woke up from a very deep and intoxicating sleep. I kept pressing the snooze button, hoping to get more sleep, more guidance, more understanding. But that understanding and direction didn’t come completely until last year. 2011 was a year of shedding all that did not serve my higher purpose. Job change, relocation, divorce….all shook my world to it’s core. At times that shedding was very traumatic and scary. But the other side, the next “phase”, already is like waking up in Oz. My life is full of vibrant color and some seriously quick manifestation of joy and abundance.

We have the power to create that which we truly desire. And we do that through our thoughts first, then our speech and then our actions. But how do we know what we want? How do we make an authentic, soul-based decision about what we desire if we are in constant motion, trying to “keep up” with the world?

The answer is we don’t.

However, my firm and steadfast belief is that we CAN make soul-based decisions. IF we breathe, move and awaken to our power and really begin listening to that internal guidance. Our answers come from within…you all know that…I KNOW you do! For me, it starts with the power, art and science of yoga. YOGA mean to yoke, to unite, to marry together. So to marry our thoughts, words and deeds …that come from a place of love, authenticity and spiritual guidance is the ONLY way to transform and heal ourselves and then our world.

It’s all starts with YOGA… moving on your mat. Sure, the postures are fun. It’s great to “master” something you couldn’t even consider doing yesterday. However, it’s truly about quieting the mind so you can hear what to do next; whether it’s in a posture or in an uncomfortable, stressful situation. I’m telling you, it starts with yoga.

And to be able to not only DO yoga, but SHARE yoga is the way this world will shift. But it HAS to start with you.

The Zen Flow Yoga Teacher Training program, takes you on a journey to the center of yourSelf. It’s the gentlest way I know how to get to the root of your purpose so you can truly share that which you came here to do. At the end of the training, not only are you spiritually alive and connected, but you have a certificate to teach yoga! Which is a powerful gift in and of itself.

The training begins February 6, 2012 and goes for three months. It’s going to be AmAzIng and I would love for you to join us. We have 5 spots left as of today. If you are interested …. call or email me if you need more information or want to register. I am capping this one out at 10 people.

My email is dana@danadamara.com or you can also email info@zenflowyoga.com

The site, for all the information is www.danalayon.com/tt.aspx

Time to wake up and play...full out!

No comments: